My script

Engineers Bugle

Engineers Bugle, the voice of engineers

about our magazine...

Engineering........it’s an excellent platform for thestudents to see the country in a different angle. India is one of the fastest technically emerging country. But right now we don’t have a right pattern to communicate our ideas and plans. So guys and this is Engineering Bugle.

  • It includes articles regarding technical issues and latest emerging technologies.
  • We can discuss regarding burning issues regarding technical, social, economical problems.
  • You can also share your ideas, personal engineering experiences...simply to say anything you want.
  • Engineering Bugle brings you interesting ideas, engineering stories, famous personality interviews, engineering out-of-box, books engineers must read.
  • So this is it guys and this will be editionalised in a spam of few days. So we are also waiting for you ideas and feedbacks.

    So guys we are waiting for your posts post it fast

    If u want to feed back us mail to dangerous.chaitan@gmail.com.


  • Wednesday, September 21, 2011


                            Guys how to start and share my problem but I have to share it. So it is a story about love, commitment and sorrow. I am boy like the every normal kid you see on the road. Nothing much different, but I feel different about me. When I was 15, I got answers to many unanswered questions in my past. At the age where I don’t know difference between a girl and a boy I liked my cousin. But when I was a “to be man”, I came to know that I was in love with her. Sometimes in our life we feel that everything is on our side. Yes, frankly to say everything was on my side at that time. So I took time and waited ffor the right moment and I finally proposed her. When I proposed her it was not an immediate acceptance, but she reciprocated in a week( not exactly it took 7 or 8 days). To say we were like north pole and south pole. This magnetisation went in for few days. So finally I joined engineering course and like everybody I had friends, I had my tensions and I had my experiences and I had my own Engineering experiences. But one day came and the day I loved and equally hated it. So one of the interesting thing is, it was my 20th birthday. So accidentally I started talking to a girl in my class itself. Our friendship went on strong and we began to understand to each other and we had same tastes. My magnet was strongly magnetised by her current in a conductor called engineering and finally an EM wave was produced called love. I still argue to myself is that love or attraction ? In a matter of days I came to know that she was also feeling the same. So final equation was I want her and she wants me. I want her and I  also want my child love and my first love. I want to cry and I want to shout and finally scream. I don’t know what is going to happen to me. But one thing I can say is to you guys is please guys don’t commit to any sort of relations in this age. Enjoy your life and be stipulated.
    .

    Yours
    anonymous
                                                                                                             

    No comments: